Monday, March 31, 2008

Portfolio for Italy

The following is what I submitted in my application to New York. I can only include 5 drawings to Italy so I would appreciate any input. I will be including a poll which will allow you to choose your favorite five.

Thanks

Neal

Drawing 1. comes from a Barge Drawing; Baby Head graphite.
Drawing 2. is one of the few drawings from life. This was my final project for the Figure Drawing Class I took at BYU; Final, graphite.


Drawing 3. is another Bargue Drawing; Young Man's Head, graphite.

Drawing 4. is the only drawing in charcoal I have. It is also another Bargue drawing; Arm, charcoal.

Drawing 5. is another Bargue Drawing; Homer's Head, graphite.

Drawing 6. is one of the sketches out of my sketch book that captures the human emotion and one of my favorites; Precious Joy, graphite.

Drawing 7. is one of my LDS Temple drawings; Timpanogas, graphite.

3 comments:

The Silverback said...

I love them all. I look at them and look at them, but I just don't have a clue what the experts would be looking for, so I'm stuck! I really want to help you with your decision!! Did they give you any kind of guidelines that you had to follow?

Wendy Lady said...

I love your work!

Danielle said...

The picture of the Timpanogos temple is especially beautiful. You have great talent.

Thanks for Looking!