Friday, July 4, 2008

Crazy Summer!!









This has been a hectic and busy summer. I was in Morocco for the National Guard in June-we provided humanitarian assistance for several small villages. It was a great experience. Just after getting back our second daughter was born. Life doesn't stand still that's for sure.
Both mom and baby are doing great... and now we are gearing up to move to New Jersey in August. I am extremely excited to go to school in New York and for the chance to study art. My undergraduate studies were less than fulfilling and I tried hard to be successful at something that was not my passion. I never would have entertained the idea that I could pursue art as a career and yet here I am. I find it amazing the small events and circumstances that have lead me to realize I can be successful as an artist.
In the first picture you can see me assisting the dentist. In the second I am riding a camel...they smell awful and are very uncomfortable. In the third picture I am standing in front of the Atlantic Ocean.


1 comments:

Taralou said...

It was fun seeing pictures of your humanitarian mission in Morocco -- I would love to hear more about it!

Thanks for Looking!