Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prints

Some of you have expressed interest in purchasing prints, and just so you know I haven't forgotten you. Things have been very busy lately, as I have been working very hard on getting the Salt Lake Temple done and making an inventory of what temples I have available. On a bright note, Salt Lake is almost done. It is an extremely detailed temple!


I am also preparing to get started on the Las Vegas Temple. Stefanie is very excited about that because Las Vegas is the temple where we were married.


The prints I have are giclees. Basically that means they are the best quality print available. Exact replicas. Oddly enough, graphite, the median I draw in, is the hardest to replicate. The prints are available to friends and family for $45. I have some prints that are professionally framed that I will sell for $70. Considering the cost of professional framing, that's a great deal!


Sorry its taken me a bit to get on this! You can always email me at:


esplinfineprints@gmail.com

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

elliott doesn't realize he's buying this for me for mother's day, or my birthday! it's the best way to guarentee that it's a good gift!

Nat said...

I think we're going to want to buy a SLC print when you finish it - that's where my parents were married so it would be a good gift.

Wendy Lady said...

I'm glad to see that they will be available soon. I love fine art, especially when it is the work of someone I care about!

Thanks for Looking!