Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thanks for Your Votes


I wanted to thank everyone for your votes and input. It was very insightful to see everyone's opionions. The application to Italy was a little more involved since they required actual slides or photographs of my drawings. As it turns out, some of the photographs printed funny. They were fine when I submitted them to the photo place, but somehow a few of them ended up being cropped funny when I got back the final product. Because of that there were a couple pictures I wanted to include that I couldn't. I ended up sending in Drawings 1, 2, 3, 5, and a different arm print which I did't put up on the blog. I wanted to submit drawing 4, but the bottom of the hand was cut off.


The application deadline for Italy is May 1st, and I should know within 2 weeks of that date if I get in. We are so excited about my acceptance to New York, but still want to see if I get into Italy. We are currently looking at how to finance our studies, either in Italy or New York and with just that in mind New York looks a lot more practical.

2 comments:

The Silverback said...

Good Luck! We're all pulling for you!!!

Nat said...

Practical schmatical. It's Italy! I would TOTALLY be willing to help you guys move in.

Thanks for Looking!