Monday, December 13, 2010

My own little Studio Space

 I have been working hard to get a small little area of my bedroom turned into a studio space.  I'm very happy with the results.  I mounted a spot light I bought from  a friend on top of the tube that my canvas was shipped in.  It works great.  I then stacked some boxes in the corner with a 1/4 piece of birch on top with surrounding cardboard with fabric draped for a still life platform.  Right now I am painting several blue bottles I got at a garage sale with a metal cup.  I really like the colors.  Still a little unsure about the composition.  I also am working on the flag and WWII help I posted about a while ago.  I have included the value study I did for it.  I'm excited to get working on the actual painting.  I am suppose to start a part time job tomorrow so I won't have as much time to paint, but I'll at least get a little cash flowing. 

0 comments:

Thanks for Looking!