Saturday, May 23, 2009

One Week Left



Last week of school is coming up. We're done on the 29th. Then I need to get a job so I can go back in the fall. 85% of my time at school has been trying to finish my final cast drawing. I've attached a photo so you can see my progress. I find out that the bust comes from the greek statue called The Boxer of Quirinal in the museum in Rome. I've also included a picture of that taken from the files on cuidaswiata.com. I'm really tired with the commute so it'll be nice to take a break. I hope to do a blog soon on the progress I feel I've made in the last 9 months.

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Your work is so fantastic! I can't believe how much you have learned in just one year. I'm so excited to see what you'll do next year.

Katie Rod said...

Howdy! I check up on your blog whenever you post something new and can I just say that your work is amazing? I know you probably get that a lot, but just wanted to have my voice be heard. I love the cast drawing...it looks like I can just reach out and touch it. Keep up the great work!

REM! said...

HEY!!!! I just saw your cast up today it is AMAZING!!! great job buddy you're really getting things going on... Hope that your summer is great, spend time with your family and draw a little if you can, so you don't get rusted ha ha ha

Thanks for Looking!