Thursday, April 2, 2009

Drawing and Painting, Painting and Drawing



This is the portrait painting I started in the night class. You can see the entire painting to the left and below is a close-up of my work. (I can't claim complete credit for the nose-my teacher touched it up for me after I had worked at it for a while).













I decided to do the bust of Bruno for my final cast drawing, but I havn't been able to get it right. I think I have blocked-in 10 drawings now of it, but this is it. I finally got all the tilts right and am looking forward to moving forward. You can my sketch and then I included the actual bust as well.








1 comments:

REM! said...

So cool! wow you can see you're improvement in the panting really quickly. Keep it up buddy you are really making your way up. Nice work, can't wait to see you developing even more.

Thanks for Looking!